The audit was conducted from 5 to 7 December 2023.
The objective of the audit was to confirm that Gassco, with Equinor as TSP, at Kollsnes, and Equinor as operator at Sture, are meeting the requirements for robust emergency preparedness.
The audit identified five improvement points.
- Kollsnes and Sture: Co-training with contractors – not systematically carried out, including training and exercising for rescue at height and rescue from tanks
- Kollsnes and Sture: Procedures and routines for the maintenance of firefighters’ clothing – maintenance, proofing, repair, replacement and inspection
- Kollsnes and Sture: Safety signage in the factory and outdoor area
- Sture: Rescue boat at loading dock
- Sture: Extinguishing monitor in the SCUP area
What happens now?
We have asked Gassco and Equinor to give us their assessment of the improvement points observed by 20 February 2024.