The audit was conducted from 16 to 19 August 2022.
The objective was to monitor that Equinor is meeting the requirements pertaining to maritime operations and installations on its fixed floating facilities in accordance with the regulations.
The audit identified four non-conformities and three improvement points.
The non-conformities related to:
- Initial stability (GM)
- Maintenance programme for overboard seawater valves
- Reserve buoyancy in the deck
- Documentation of main safety function
The improvement points related to:
- Undocumented removal of link arm bushing
- Updating of procedures and documentation
- Marking of and access to ballast valves
What happens now?
We have asked Equinor to report to us by 10 November 2022 on how the non-conformities will be addressed, and for their assessment of the improvement points observed.