The audit was conducted between 17 and 19 October 2018.
The objective of this audit was to review and evaluate management of emergency preparedness on the Skarv facility. We also wanted to audit which processes Aker BP has established for securing compliance with the conditions, restrictions and recommendations in the emergency preparedness analysis, and their communication to the emergency preparedness organisation in order to ensure robust emergency preparedness at Skarv.
We also sought to monitor that a system for continuous improvement has been implemented and that collaboration is provided for.
We identified three non-conformities relating to:
- Evacuation routes
- Manning of the first aid team
- Training and practice in the use of the personnel basket (FROG)
We also identified five improvement points relating to:
- Signage and marking
- Logging of practice/training
- The same type of MOB boat is not used during onshore training as the type that Skarv has on board
- Registration and follow-up of drop-outs from participation in training
- Not trained or practised in all defined hazard and accident situations (DFUs)
Aker BP has been given a deadline of 18 December 2018 to report on how the non-conformities and improvement points will be addressed.